Tri-R Structure Flooring
Tri-R Conversion Structure | Flooring System
- ResinDek is a heavy-duty mezzanine flooring panel that offers durability, excellent appearance and maintenance.
- The ¾” thick ResinDek is installed on top of 18-20 gauge steel roof deck.
- It has superior physical properties that are especially designed and built to withstand heavy rolling carts.
- Tried and Proven in countless Industrial Warehouse Applications
- 10 Year Warranty
- Supports the Resindek Surface Flooring
- Typical 18-20 gauge Type B Deck
- Available Painted or Galvanized
- Tek Screwed for Secure Fit
Resindek Flooring Installed in a Self-Storage Facility
- Available in Sizes – up to 4′ x 10′ with tongue and groove configurations to promote effective panel to panel wheel load transfers.
- Superior Finish – Designed and engineered for long-lasting durability and will maintain an attractive appearance for many years.
- Easy to Clean – Use a damp mop or standard cleaning solvents without the fear of damaging the surface.
- Exceptional Resistance to Stains – Tested in accordance with NEMA LD 3.4 with 29 different reagents.
- Superior Wear Resistance – Tested in accordance with Taber Abrasion ASTM D4060.
- Superior Scratch Resistance – Tested in accordance with Hoffman Scratch Hardness Tester. Standard with anti-static protection (also available with optional ESD, electrostatic dissipative, protection).
- 10-year warranty – If for any reason a floor panel failed it can be replaced in less than an hour.
- The attachment screws are engineered for strength, durability and easy installation. No countersinking or pre-drilling is required as the wings are near the top of the shaft, which counterbore for screwheads. Also available in Invisi-Loc® fastening system that mounts fasteners under the mezzanine decking hiding unwanted screw holes on top.
Advantages of Resindek Flooring versus Concrete Flooring
- Resindek flooring installs in a fraction of the time of concrete saving time and labor (quicker storage revenues).
- Concrete weighs substantially more, calling for heavier steel construction underneath (40# psf vs 10# psf) and possibly concrete footing on the slab.
- Resindek flooring is demountable whereas concrete flooring is not.
- Much lighter than concrete mezzanines (10# psf versus 40# psf). Concrete floors are used for certain chemical environments, manufacturing equipment or wash down capabilities. It’s not necessary for Self Storage facilities.
- Quick & Cheap for Resin Deck replacement vs concrete repairs