Walls, Doors, & Ceiling
Tri-R Conversion Structure | Doors, Walls, & Ceiling
- Typical side and back walls, 26 gauge
- Offered painted or galvanized.
- Attached with high strength self-tapping tek screws
Woven Wire Mesh Ceilings
- Ten gauge welded wire mesh in 2” x 2” squares.
- Small enough mesh to keep items secure
- Large enough for sprinkler flow, light and air circulation.
- Built to be very durable.
- Long term savings for installation, maintenance and replacement costs.
- Warranty is 3 years on workmanship and material, plus a 40 year film integrity and a 25 year no-fade policy.
- Door springs provide for smooth door operation
- Radial ball bearings require virtually no maintenance
- Durable and Rigid Design
- Saves head clearance compared to Roll-up Doors
- Economical alternative to Roll-up Doors