Tri-R Conversion Structure | Posts & Beams
Advantages of Tri-R Structures versus Typical Mezzanine Construction
- Cost Less for Materials – No concrete to pour and we less steel in our structure.
- Faster Installation – 1/3 of the time to install compared to a conventional mezzanine style installation.
- Cost Less to Install – Less parts, less screws and hardware. The clip-together column and beam design gets your building up faster and saves installation labor costs.
- Modular Components – Simple to install. A three level system utilizes 28’ tall upright columns and clip-in beams.
- Ability to Disassemble and Move –This can’t be done with a concrete mezzanine.
- Patent Pending – Design utilizes clip together components instead of red-iron construction with tek screws.
- Designed by Structural Engineers – Our structure meets the highest seismic requirements and wind loads requirements.
Tri-R Steel Structure Components
- Manufactured for the full height of the system (typically 28’ tall for a three level systems)
- 12ga – 14ga
- Frames are made from two posts with pre-punched holes for clipping beams in place.
- Pre-welded bracing between the posts give high structural capacity ratings. Walls are easily attached to the upright frames.
- Made in various heights and load capacities.
- 14ga – 16ga
- The beams enhance the structural rigidity of the system while supporting the floor and mesh ceilings.